This is the documentation for Cider-CI.
Cider-CI is a service and application stack for continuous integration. It can be used in the traditional sense as a test runner. But Cider-CI can do much more:
- It takes care of the whole continuous integration procedures from testing, over building to deployment.
- It has abstractions for managing and altogether avoiding false test negatives.
- It supports running tests in parallel.
- Installation and maintenance is fully automatized.
- It is open source, no vendor lock in.
There is no substitute for experience. Proceed to the Quick Start Guide and get your Cider-CI environment running with almost no effort.
The Introduction page introduces concepts and rational behind Cider-CI. The The Installation page describes how to setup a complete Cider-CI environment. Configuring a project is described in the Project Configuration. Programming orient documentation can be found under Development and API. There is also a Sitemap.
License and Copyright
Copyright 2015 Thomas Schank and contributors
The Cider-CI Documentation by Thomas Schank and contributors is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.